Midsummer Party June 23rd!
You are welcome to the Scandinavian American Club (SAC) Midsummer Celebration
When? on Saturday, June 23, at 3pm to early evening pm (See below for tentative schedule).
Where? At the Gartners’, 910 O’Sheridan St., Madison, WI 53715
- The Midsummer celebration will be a potluck, so please bring a dish (appetizer, main dish, or dessert) for 10-12 people to share.
- To manage the various food items, please let us know what you plan to bring by sending us an email: madisonsac (at) gmail.com
- SAC will provide water bottles, juice boxes for kids, paper plates, utensils, and napkins.
- Refrigerator space will be limited, so please bring your own cooler.
- It would be wonderful if you bring flowers and greenery for the Midsummer pole, and we would love to get your assistance with the decoration.
The SAC Board would like to greet you and say hi when you arrive, so please find the registration table and get your name tag.
- 3 pm: Make and decorate the Midsummer pole, Dance around the Midsummer pole and the Quiz, plus we will have lawn games set up across the street
- 5 pm: Food, dessert, and announcement of quiz winner
We thank Bill who graciously let us use his house making this event possible.
/Sincerely, the SAC Board